Westbridge 2, Greenfield
Reporting to the Planning Manager and as a member of the Planning Team of 5 planners, the main focus of this role is to plan, control and coordinate production activities to ensure customer requirements are achieved on time.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Develops Production Plans that meet customer requirements and are in line with production capacity.
• Produces the weekly material order and production schedule for the Production Team.
• Maintains and updates M1 (Bespoke ERP System) with planning data.
• Responds to customer needs to Defer or Expedite order requests; revising the production plan/schedule (incl. materials) accordingly.
• Highly numerate and analytical with strong problem-solving and organisational skills in addition to planning experience.
• Experience of using Planning &/or ERP computer systems is desirable.
• IT skills including MS Excel ideally at ‘advanced level’ is essential.
• Good communication skills with the ability to quickly gain the confidence and credibility of others.
• A self starter with an eye for detail who can work effectively within the team.
Closing Date: Monday 2nd March 2020
Can’t see the role you want? Register your details with us to be notified when we’re hiring!